In person: 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
National Health Fund Visits +48 12 413 00 99
Paid Fund +48 606 445 411
The following data is required to make an appointment:
- Full address with postal code,
- Patient PESEL [ID] number,
- Referral data (service provider code or REGON, or the 7th and 8th part of the department code, Referring doctor’s License No., Referral date).
As part of the National Health Fund for children and adolescents up to 18 years old:
- Medical consultation – without referral,
- Psychological consultation – with a referral.
Paid consultations for children, adolescents and adults – without referral.
Staff at the Clinic:
- Agnieszka Murzyn, MD, PhD – Psychiatry specialist for children and adolescents, psychotherapist,
- Anna Szarkowska, MD – Psychiatry specialist, psychiatrist specialist for children and adolescents,
- Elżbieta Pasyk, MD – Psychiatry specialist,
- Agnieszka Buczek-Krzywoń, MD – Psychiatry specialist,
- Joanna Bielecka, MSc – Psychologist,
- Ewa Dobrzańska, MSc – Psychologist (1st Degree Specialisation in Clinical Psychology),
- Grażyna Monica-Staszkiewicz, MSc – Psychologist,
- Barbara Adamska, MSc – Psychologist,
- Klaudiusz Kudła, MSc – Clinical psychology specialist,
- Krystyna Zaręba, MSc – Clinical psychology specialist.
We also provide brain function testing using EEGs.