In person: 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
National Health Fund Visits +48 12 413 00 99
Paid Fund +48 606 445 411
The following data is required to make an appointment:
- Full address with postal code,
- Patient PESEL [ID] number,
- Referral data (service provider code or REGON, or the 7th and 8th part of the department code, Referring doctor’s License No., Referral date).
At the first visit, please provide test results, information on your child's previous illness and their Child Health Record book.
- As part of the National Health Fund for children and adolescents up to 18 years old – with a referral,
- Paid consultation – without referral.
Doctors at the Clinic:
- Barbara Sieradzka, MD – Paediatric specialist, endocrinology specialist.