In person: 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Paid Fund +48 606 445 411
The following data is required to make an appointment:
- Full address with postal code,
- Patient PESEL [ID] number.
Staff at the Clinic:
- Klaudia Krzysztoń (Rusin), MSc in Physiotherapy, has an NDT-Bobath Certificate, and has completed training in:
– Soft tissue therapy in paediatrics,
– Rehabilitation taping,
Every caring parent diligently watches their baby from the very first days of its life and often compares it to others.
This is when the first doubts arise. My baby:
- bends forming a C letter,
- writes muscles making trouble when dressing,
- often strains, has trouble sleeping,
- cries while lying on its tummy,
- often favors one side of its body,
- is weak, flabby,
- does not rotate, sit or roll,
- does not go for toys and does not lean on its hands.
Is this normal?
If your child is healthy, but you want to check and find out whether its physical development is normal, or is achieving all the skills, just like its peers – please do not hesitate to contact me.
I will show you how to carry and look after your baby to correct its postural asymmetry. I will teach you how to care for your child in their daily life, properly carry it, how to play with it when changing the diapers to support its harmonious development.
I provide therapy in the following health problems:
- Torticollis / asymmetric head positioning,
- Asymmetry of body positioning,
- Increased or decreased muscle tone syndrome,
- Motor development disorders,
- Defects and foot distortions (e.g. lumbago),
- Brain and spinal cord malformations,
- Neuromuscular diseases (muscular dystrophy),
- Cerebral palsy (CP).