In person: 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
National Health Fund Visits +48 12 413 00 99
+48 698 284 743 from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
The following data is required to make an appointment:
- Full address with postal code,
- Patient PESEL [ID] number,
- Referral data (service provider code or REGON, or 7th and 8th part of the department code, Referring doctor’s License No., Referral date).
At the first visit, please provide test results, information on your child's previous illness and their Child Health Record book.
- As part of the National Health Fund for children and adolescents up to 18 years old – with referral,
- For paid consultations of children, adolescents and adults – without referral.
Staff at the Clinic:
- Barbara Jakubowska, MD – Ophthalmology specialist,
- Anna Klonowska, MD, PhD – Ophthalmology specialist,
- Małgorzata Troszczyńska, MD – Ophthalmology specialist,
- Donata Jezierska – Orthopaedist,
- Agnieszka Winczewska – Orthopaedist.
The Squint Clinic works closely with with Ophthalmology Clinic.
An optician is available at the Clinic.