In person: 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
National Health Fund Visits +48 12 413 00 99
Paid Fund +48 606 445 411
The following data is required to make an appointment:
- Full address with postal code,
- Patient PESEL [ID] number,
- Referral data (service provider code or REGON, or the 7th and 8th part of the department code, Referring doctor’s License No., Referral date).
At the first visit, please provide test results, information on your child's previous illness and the Child Health Record book.
- as part of the National Health Fund – with a referral,
- for paid consultations – without referral.
Doctors at the Clinic:
- Bogumiła Grűner, MD – Paediatric specialist, allergy specialist,
- Beata Kruk, MD – Paediatrician, pulmonologist, allergy specialist,
- Agata Świerczek, MD – Paediatrician, pulmonology specialist, allergy specialist.
We provide the following services:
- pulmonary function test with use of the LUNG TEST 1000S and LUNG TEST 250,
- skin and patch tests,
- specific immunotherapy treatments overseen by an anaesthesiologist,